You don't have the report I need, can I create a custom report?
In addition to the default reports found on the Report page - GrantHub supports the ability to export your Opportunity details to Excel. If you need to create a report that we don't have in our Report drop down list, exporting your Opportunities to Excel can help you build the report you need.
Here are some methods to consider when building reports in GrantHub:
- Use the custom date range selector found on the Report area of GrantHub
- Use the Filters on the right side of the Report page. With these filters you can filter reports by one or more Owners, Funder Types, Funding Types, Categories (this can be your programs or client names if you are a consultant).
- Scroll down below the graph on the Report page to see the underlying information that is used to create the report. You can export to Excel, or other output types.
Using List Views - Funder, Opportunity, Deadline lists:
- You can also click on any of the list views to see a grid list Opportunities, or Funders or Deadlines. On these grid views you can change what is displayed by doing any of these activites:
- Change the 'View' drop down on the upper left of your screen to 'View All', 'View Open', 'View Submitted', or 'View Decided'.
- Click on any Column header to sort the data by that field. Click again to reverse the order of the sorting.
- Utilize the 'Search' field in the upper right area of your list view to filter the results. For instance you can type someone's name just to see their items, or a funder name to just see items associated with a funder, or type in the status you would like to filter on.
- Once you get the view you are interested in, you can click on the buttons in the upper left of your list view to export the information to csv or pdf. CSV format will export ALL the information associated with the Opportunities, even if they are not displayed in the list view. PDF format will export only the information displayed on the list view
If you have reporting needs that we do not currently support - please send us your input to email@example.com so we can add your suggestions to our list.