How can I notify my team about notes I made in GrantHub?
To send a link to a GrantHub Note (or Opportunity, or Funder, or Task, or Answer) to a group of contacts:
- Create the Note in GrantHub and make sure it has been saved.
- With the Note open, click on the URL in your browser window and copy the URL to your clipboard (right click to copy, or Control+C)
- Open Outlook (or other email client)
- Enter the names of the people you want to review the note.
- Enter subject
- Paste the link into the body of the email with any other information you wish, and hit send.
Recipients will be able to click on link and jump right to the note in GrantHub (as long as they are set up as users in GrantHub)